Computer Lab Hire Central London. From 2 to 36 Attendees. 14 Rooms, 225 Capacity, over 3 floors.
Staff were absolutely professional and really made us welcome. Refreshments were as specified. Room setup perfect. H&S documents and all visible. Very satisfied. Will book again.
— Duncan Morris, Distilled
Computer Labs, Super Fast Internet, Hi-Spec Customisable PCs, Wired Network & AV Equipment. Free Wi-Fi.
Excellant! All Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Full marks for Corporate reception, arrival refreshments, Room and Lunch, all excellant.
— Lindsey Barrass, The Challenge
Computer Labs, Low Cost, No Deposit, and 1st Class Service
We have used rooms at InTuition for our classes since January 2016. The rooms are light, quiet and well equipped and the reception staff are unfailingly friendly and helpful.
— Norman Whitby, Glowing Results#
Computer Labs, Key Central London location, next to Borough Tube, 5 mins London Bridge
I give full marks across the board, everyone was very helpful and courteous. Refreshments and set up all worked well again full marks.Food good and exactly as ordered. Toilets fine and easy to find.
— John Fitzgerald, Fundraising Vision
QUICK QUOTERequest a quote today to automatically enter this months draw to win FREE ROOM HIRE for a day for up to 4 people. Valid for 30 days after the draw takes place.
Computer Lab Hire Central London
Established since 1989. Dedicated Venue Hire Rooms. Next to Tube Station, Borough station 10 meters and London Bridge 5 minutes.
Five Reasons Customers Love Us.......
- Low Rates, No Deposits, No Risk
- Next to Tube Station, Borough Tube 10 meters and London Bridge Tube 5 minutes
- On Site Catering for Breakfast, Lunch, Teas & Coffees
- Really Customisable Rooms
- Support Team, always go the extra mile
- High Spec. Desktop Computers for all Attendees
- MS Office and Windows operating systems
- Fast Leased Line Internet For All
- LAN network – Free Wi-fi
- Rooms Pre configured To Your Requirements
- Event Leader Table setup As Specified
- Attendees Tables & Chairs As specified
- White-board, Flip-chart and markers
- Projector Screen
- Rooms With Natural Light
- Air Conditioning
- Optional Extras As Required
- Support From Enquiry To Event Day
- Last minute changes to Attendee names, numbers
- Optimise Room layout
- Handing Event materials
- Store Materials
- Pre & Post Event questionnaire
- Teas & Coffee On arrival
- Dietary requirements
- Optional Extras As Required
How We Will Host Your Event
Room Hire Setup Examples
InTuition House, easy to get to, simple to find
BOROUGH TUBE STATION:
Northern Line, City Branch Exit.30 Second walk from the tube station (10 meters)
Head South on Borough High Street,turn right after Borough Tube Station.Just a 5 minute walk.
In Tuition House:
210 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JX
- Why Bookers Prefer Us...
- Competitive & Affordable Low Rates, No Deposits, No Risk
- Located On The Door Step Of Borough Tube Station and Less Than 5 minutes From London Bridge Tube Station
- On Site Catering Facilities For Breakfast, Lunch, Teas & Coffees
- Highly Customisable Room Layouts
- Multipurpose Rooms - From 2 to 40 Attendees
What people say about us
“I give full marks across the board, everyone was very helpful and courteous. Refreshments and set up all worked well again full marks.Food good and exactly as ordered.Toilets fine and easy to find.”
“Staff were absolutely professional and really made us welcome. Refreshments were as specified. Room setup perfect.H&S documents and all visible.Very satisfied.Will book again.”
“Excellent! All Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Full marks for Corporate reception, arrival refreshments, Room and Lunch, all excellent.”
“Excellent professional manner, courteous and helpful. Very good room environment, Bathroom & H&S. Good value!”
“IT support team were excellent. Front of House team excellent too. Overall very good!”.
Frontdesk& Catering could not have been more helpful. Top marks through-out!
“We have used rooms at InTuition for our classes since January 2016. The rooms are light, quiet and well equipped and the reception staff are unfailingly friendly and helpful.”